Numerous Safe & Uplifting Experiences
Peyton’s Potion was formulated by Jess Armstrong when her son, Peyton, was undergoing chemotherapy to treat his childhood leukemia. Keeping his compromised immune system in mind, Jess sourced only the safest and most effective ingredients to create a Safe & Uplifting Multipurpose Cleaner that could be their one and only go-to for nontoxic cleaning. Peyton’s Potion is made with 100% organic essential oils and is free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances. It’s uplifting scent will give you an aromatherapeutic mood boost while keeping your environment clean and safe.
safe & uplifting ingredients
Peyton’s Potion is free from synthetic fragrances, parabens, dyes, sulfates, phosphates and other harsh chemicals. Our Safe & Uplifting Multipurpose Cleaner is made of 100% organic essential oils and our specially formulated soap blend to create the safest and highest performing nontoxic cleaner on the market. We use organic essential oils because they are the most potent, create less environmental impact and are safe for adults, children and animals to use. Learn more about our ingredients and their uplifting benefits:
Lemon invites happiness and is antibacterial.
French Lavender encourages balance and relaxation, promotes skin healing and is antibacterial.
Tea Tree uplifts the spirit, supports immune function, is antibacterial and antifungal.
Clove Bud promotes strength, is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Sweet Orange assists to calm the mind and is antibacterial.
Distilled Lime eases anxiety, supports immune function and is antibacterial.
Cinnamon Bark nurtures grounding and confidence, is antibacterial and antimicrobial.
Citronella enhances calm and emotional cleansing and is antibacterial.
Silver Fir eases anxiety and mood disturbances.
Eucalyptus is uplifting and mind clearing, combats mold and is antibacterial.
Rosemary is uplifting, encourages clarity and is antibacterial.
Coriander Seed assists in reducing stress and is antibacterial and antimicrobial.
Frankincense helps to quiet the mind, assists in skin healing and supports immune function.
We use 100% organic essential oils which are safer for humans and the ecosystem.
- About three pounds of lavender is used to create just 15 ml of essential oil. This is one example of the enormous amount of plant material in takes to make essential oils. When synthetic chemicals are used in non organic farming methods these toxins get into the earth, the water, and impact pollinators and the people in the communities of these farms.
- Our oils are sourced through Pranarom, all of whose oils are certified organic by the USDA and ECOCERT ICO.
Our glass bottles ensure that no toxic chemicals, commonly found in plastic, leach in your product and also help maintain the potency of the essential oils we use.
- High quality essential oils like ours, can break down plastic over time, compromising the integrity of both the product and packaging.
- When glass bottles are recycled, they are turned into more glass bottles whereas plastic bottles cannot be recycled into more plastic bottles.
Peyton’s Potion is 100% biodegradable.
Peyton’s Potion is concentrated.
- You’re not paying for a watered-down product and the weight to ship it. This cuts down on carbon emissions.
We package all of our products with recycled and/or recyclable packing materials as part of our low-waste efforts.
Our ingredients are thoughtfully sourced to ensure traceability, purity and safety.
- While our 100% organic essential oils are sourced globally, our spray bottles in our Starter Sets are made in the USA.
- We hand-blend every bottle of Peyton’s Potion in Glenwood Springs, CO.